Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am doing proxy to file scenario .

I have done all configuration given saptechnical . but when i am sending data from my sap system its not working even its not coming in sxmb_moni.

help me regarding this.

Thanks and regads,

Anup Banerjee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am doing proxy to file scenario .

I have done all configuration given saptechnical . but when i am sending data from my sap system its not working even its not coming in sxmb_moni.

go to t-code sxmb_moni in sap system, what is the status of the message. if there is any error you have resolve that error and reprocess it.

once check pre configuration steps for proxy.

please go through below blog,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0ac1a33-debf-2c10-45bf-fb19f6e15...

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh ,

thanks for your reply

there is no message coming on sxmb_moni .

when m executing report which is calling "execute_asynchronous" method it should come but its not coming .

help me regarding this.

regards ,

Anup banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check status of message in sxmb_moni in R3 system. while you are executing report , what kind of message you got.

in your report you are using commit work.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh,

please tell me for this scenario " proxy to file ".

is there any rfc destination type H between sender system and pi system.

if yes please tell me the detail.....

regards ,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to generate Proxy first we need to do some pre configuration steps. i mentioned blog first reply. please check it once .

is there any rfc destination type H between sender system and pi system.

yes we have to create RFC destination of type H its pointing to PI system. this RFC destination we have to specify in SXMB_ADM(T-code) in Integration Engine Configuration corresponding integration server.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0ac1a33-debf-2c10-45bf-fb19f6e15...

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh,

thanks for u r reply i have solved this i had make rfc destination type H

its working fine its showing successfully in sxmb_moni at sender system

but i am getting error in pi system in sxmb_moni that 'No receiver could be determined'..

i have make receiver determination correctly .

help me regarding this.

thanks and regards ,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>but i am getting error in pi system in sxmb_moni that 'No receiver could be determined'

ur configuration doesnt seems to be correct.....do test configuration (ID ->Tools-> Test Configuration)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make some dummy changes to your existing receiver Determination --> Save --> Activate --> Check if cache updated properly.

full cache refresh by using the url

http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

The above error normally occurs in case:

1) Incorrect receiver name is maintained in RD

2) Cache is not updated.....this is the most common reason

3) Condition (if any in Receiver Determination) is not satisfied.

Go thru this pdf : Page No 31

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2f2a9fa2-0a01-0010-32ac-d281db72...

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh,

i am getting error while testing the configuration in id

" Error while refreshing the XI runtime cache"

thanks and regards ,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The RFC destination (SM59) INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is used to store the data in the cache. This data is about the connection Between the Integration Builder and Runtime. Do INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI have PISUPER or some other user. Check with basis or if you know the password is updated for this or not.

1. On the Technical Settings tab page, check target host and port (this has to be that of the Integration Directory)

2. Check for the ID/password only

Go to SXI_CACHE, then from Menu - XI Runtime Cache - choose "Start Delta Cache Refresh" (F6) and then choose "Start Complete Cache Refresh" (shift + F6)

regards,

ganesh.

Edited by: ganesh.nijampudi on Dec 15, 2011 9:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh,

thanks for u your reply .

in the rfc INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI what should be the entry for the user in log on tab

i have given my pi user name and the password, is that correct .... it showing error "ICM HTTP CONNECTION FAILED".

and what is PISUPER this entry is already in created by data in administration tab...

thanks and regards ,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check HTTP RFC connection and check the hostname and proxy is entered as shown in SMICM transaction.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the RFC connection. If it is successful, then check the hostname and proxy is entered as shown in SMICM transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh

There was problem in rfc type H i have resolved this ,

now sxmb_cache is showing successful message that is "Cache contents are up-to-date "

now when m testing configuration in ID its showing error in reciever determination that is

"Message is incomplete. No Sender found "

help me regarding this...

thanks and regards ,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anup,

Why dont you test end to end now?

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.check the receiver determination, and you have to check the service interface and namespaces which you have provided in receiver determination and interface determination.

Make sure that the message you send out is somehow mapped in preceding operation-mappings from the message received.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh ,

i have checked all thing in ID and IR both again

still facing the same problem.

that is in sxmb_moni

No receiver could be determined

and in

testing configuration

Message is incomplete. No Sender found

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

delete receiver agrement and sender agrement. please try to cretae sender and receiver agrements agian and refresh full cache refresh.

ihope it will work

Plase go through below this relavent to your prob,

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh ,

i got one thing that

in my scenario m not using business system iam using business servise

but in my sender system in sxmb_moni

XML message with successful and entry in sender service is my business system name not business service name

and same entry in pi system also...

is that correct or wrong...

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

You have Business system in your sender service and Business service at your receiver. That id fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry for prevous post because Here we donu2019t create Sender Communication Channel and Sender Agreement because sender is SAP itself through Proxy..we directly creating Receiver Determination.

XML message with successful and entry in sender service is my business system name not business service name

and same entry in pi system also...

yes, in proxy we have business system amd receiver side file we have a sender service.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh ,

thank for u r reply

in my ID i was not using business system

now i have used

in my business system there are already 2 software component installed, i have installed ( in SLD ) one more software component which i need .

But the problem is in my ID that is when i am assigning bussiness system it always showing only 2 software component's receiver , sender interface . it is not showing software component which i installed right now .

help me regarding this

thanks and regards

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anup,

go to SLD --> Select the business system --> Assign the required SWC to this business system

After that you must be able to see the interfaces while configuring

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have done this steps in my SLD i have installed SC in business system

but this is not displaying in ID.

is there any refresh technique in id for business system .

thanks and regards

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But the problem is in my ID that is when i am assigning bussiness system it always showing only 2 software component's receiver , sender interface . it is not showing software component which i installed right now

When we perform any changes to our design objects and configuration objects which were created in our IR and ID and if the changes were not reflected to that objects, at that time every one mind would point to perform the cache refresh. We have different options available to perform the cache refresh.

In IR from MenuàEnvironmentàClear SLD Data cache.

In ID from Menu ClearàEnvironmentàSLD Data Cache.

please refer below blog how to do that for you reference,

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tips/XI/ClearCache/Index.htm

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try, SLD Cache refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh,

thanks for your reply,

the software component which i have installed in my bussiness system( in SLD ) this is showing in "other attribute" of bussiness system in ID this is fine .

But in sender and receiver tab this is not displaying message interface which is available in that software component..

i have already clear the SLD cache.

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee