cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Ampping Operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have an issue now in the Operation Mapping in the interface determination.

I checked my IR activated and deactivated objects for Message mapping and then freed the cache and yet have the same error in the step for Interface Determination where I see the error and stops at this point, using the test tool in Receiver determination.

My source is IDOC message Type MATMAS imported from SAP and the Target is my own specific created IDOC message type with limited fields.(resembling MATMAS).

The communcation channel adaptor is file as receiver and used RFC, earlier was FTP server option.

I am not sure where the message error is whic previously I did not have.

Thanks and advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dany,

1. What is the error that you see?

2. Did you Tested the mapping operation in ESR/IR?

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry foir replying late, here is the error message

Operation Mapping

mp_matmas

Name

mp_matmas

Namespace

Runtime error

Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_mi_ib_matmas_; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Premature end of file.

In the ESR I tested the mapping and has no error.

Edited by: Dany D on Dec 13, 2011 6:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dany

Do you use content conversion (file adapter) ?

It seams is not ok.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had simply used File adaptor and the settings there have been RFC and for FTP. Where exactly should I check this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in interface mapping, whether you have given the correct interfaces. You said you were using Idoc, so check if you have used the correct version of idoc in the service interfaces. And also in interface determination and reciever determination, check also the sender and reciever interfaces given correctly or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you tell me what impact it will have if I had a my receiver BS in Business Component instead in Business System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business system is associated with logical system name. So these will be used by idoc or rfc interfaces .We can also use business service, provided we need to provide manually in the ID part. For more details check in SDN.