cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login error with windows AD authentication in IDT (Infomation Desugn Tool)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In IDT (Information Design Tool) I was not able to publish objetcs ( OLAP connections, Business View layer etc) to corresponding repository using windows AD authentication, but with enterprise I was able to do so.

With the same AD authentications I was able to open universe design tool, BI launch pad .

Please advise how to correct

-

Error----

Error:

Failed to log on host com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$SecurityError: Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on. Please contact your system administrator to make sure you are a member of a valid mapped group and try again. If you are not a member of the default domain, enter your user name as UserName@DNS_DomainName, and then try again. (FWM 00006)

cause:java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration

detail:Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on. Please contact your system administrator to make sure you are a member of a valid mapped group and try again. If you are not a member of the default domain, enter your user name as UserName@DNS_DomainName, and then try again. (FWM 00006) Unable to locate a login configuration

Cause of Error:

Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on. Please contact your system administrator to make sure you are a member of a valid mapped group and try again. If you are not a member of the default domain, enter your user name as UserName@DNS_DomainName, and then try again. (FWM 00006)

-

Error----

Thanks in advance

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had the same problem and found note '1588487 - Active Directory authentication failed with InfoDesignTool'

Problem solved for me.