SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Account search

former_member715991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to restrict the display of the contract account information (CAA2 and CAA3) if the business partner linked to it has a certain attribute field filled.

At the same time, I have to ensure that if the contract account is searched through "telephone number" using the search help attached to it, then i should not carry out any checks relating to business partner attribute field and display the information as normal.

My Actions to find a solution included:

1. Finding a function exit in the search help exit..There is no exit available.

2. Modifying the search help. This would involve usage of access key - Not recommended.

3. Finding FQEVENTS. - Could not find any

Could you please give me any more possibility of reaching to the solution ?

Thanks & Regards,

Swati Dogra.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can search it out from any sales order executed for the same BP partner.

Regards,

Vishal Thacker

0 Kudos

I am sorry...I dont understand your solution. i do not have SD orders anywhere in picture of my requirement.

I want to know how we can restrict the display/change of contract account based on certain attribute value of the business partner attached to it..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if i have understood the requiremnt correctly

When you go CAA2/ CA33 and try to search a CA by using the F4 help option for BP, you do not want any hits to be returned if the certain attributes are not maintained for the BP.

What i don't understand is where will you get the telephone number in this F4 help as input.

Also you would not find any user exits for contract account, look for search help exits instead