cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to file Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to develop the Proxy - to SOAP Scenario in Synchronous, Can anyone give an Idea how to develop this

How can i develop the scenario where ECC is sending the messages to PI and Messages are going out to the external vendor

I would be receving the response back from the Vendor (SOAP Action) and how can I send it back to ECC,

How Many Service Interfaces and Message Mappings & Operations mappings need to develop in Enterprise Service repository

How Many Communication channels need to develop to send back the response to ECC.Please send any link for this scenario.

Kindly do the needful

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This blog could just be referred to see what is done on the Webservice side.

Regards,

Manjusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to develop the Proxy - to SOAP Scenario in Synchronous.

which version of PI you are using???

if you are using PI 7.1.1 you can go with AAE. you need to create communication channel for SOAP and you have give Message protocol is xi.

please go through below blog they clearly explained,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

regards,

ganesh.

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

ESR Objects:

Message Types:

proxyreq

soapreq

soapres

proxyres

Service Interfaces:

Req with syn mode

Res with syn mode

TwoMessage Mappings(Req and Res) and One Interface Mapping.

Need to create two SOAP comm channel(Receiver and Sender) and one XI comm channel.

GreatDay,

Girii

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it Proxy to SOAP or file....Might be you've mentioned your subject wrongly...

Proxy to SOAP:

In the ESR design datatypes and message types for proxy request and response. Get the WSDL descriptions from customer and import it under external definitions. Create two synchronous service interfaces two message mappings and one operation mapping .

In Id, since sender is proxy you dont require any communication channel. Create

--> One Receiverdetermination

-->One interface determination

-->SOAP receiver communication channel

-->Receiver Agreement

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> I need to develop the Proxy - to SOAP Scenario in Synchronous, Can anyone give an Idea how to develop this

> How can i develop the scenario where ECC is sending the messages to PI and Messages are going out to the external vendor

> I would be receving the response back from the Vendor (SOAP Action) and how can I send it back to ECC,

This is basic question, just search in sdn you will get lot of links.

Create sender request & response data types, msg type and service interface in PI then activate --> go to ECC execute SPROXY transaction then generate the proxy.

> How Many Service Interfaces and Message Mappings & Operations mappings need to develop in Enterprise Service repository

> How Many Communication channels need to develop to send back the response to ECC.Please send any link for this scenario.

2 Service interfaces (both are synchronous), 2 mappings, 2 operation mappings.

Receiver Communication channel required, sender com channel not required.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh