cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Partner Function is not getting copied in Sales order ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

when we are creating sales order from VA42 the custom partner function is not getting copied from contract item into sales item.

The issue is ZM partner(Employee Responsible) is entered in the contract item but it is not copied in the sales order and the subsequent docuements.

kindly any one help me.

Regards,

Manjunath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath

Please check the partner determination procedure has been assigned to the sales document type or not.Also check wheather the partner function has been assigned to the account group

Also check wheather copy controls are maintained from contract to sales order in VTAA

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Go to T.Code VOPA check mark the Sales document header. click on the partner procedure determination for sales document header& Double click on it & mention the partner function & save it

--Do the procedure assignment --select the sales document & assign the procedure

--Like wise create for the sales document item & assign the partner function & assign to the procedure

--Also maintain the copy controls in VTAA

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Edited by: Pradeep Kumar.A on Dec 13, 2011 12:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to IMG SD > Basic Functions > Partner Determination > Set Up Partner Determination > Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item,here select standard item and click on partner determination procedure assignment.

Here you assign the partner determination procedure to item category of standard order.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am an ABAPer ,so kindly give me clear idea for this issue.

like configuration steps..

Thanks,

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know whether it is determined in contract?

try bellow

Go to IMG path:spro>Sales&Distribution > Basic Functions > Partner Determination > Set Up Partner Determination > Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item, here select standard item(N) and click on partner determination procedure assignment.

Note: also specify mandatory tick for that partner type in above manu path in partner functions in procedure.

Here you assign the partner determination procedure to item category of standard order.

While copying quotation to order these two(quotation and order) item categories must assign to the partner determination procedure.

Edited by: Ravi Kumar.R on Dec 13, 2011 12:56 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath

Please go through the steps

The following Steps are the Partner function Determination

Step 1: Define Partner Functions

Step 2: Assigning Partner Functions to Account Group.

Step 3: Define Partner Determination Procedure.

Step 4: Placing Partner Functions in Procedure.

Step 5: Assigning Procedure to Account Group.

Also please refer the following links

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath bannur,

Go to IMG-Sales &Distribution- Basic Functions- Partner Determination- Set Up Partner Determination - Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document header

1)You have to create partner determination procedure (xxx) & Select the partner determination procedure which you have created & click on partner functions in procedure

2)Assign the partner determination procedure (xxx) to partner function (ZT)

3)Click on Partner Determination Procedure assignment u2013here you have to assign the partner determination procedure (xxx) to your sales document type

4)click on account group function assignmentu2013hare you have to assign the partner function (ZT) to your account group

--Like wise you have to create for the Partner determination for the Sales document Item also

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Edited by: Pradeep Kumar.A on Dec 13, 2011 2:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

thanks a lot for your descriptive reply.

this issue got resolved.

Thanks,

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do Partner Determination for Sales Document Header,here maintain the same partner function with respective account group.

Regards

Ram