SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Code FP70 : Lot for reporting incorrect bank data

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to understand process behind "Transaction Code": FP70. If I receive bank file for failed pre-note NACHA format (and direct debit return) can I process using this transaction? but then how to upload this file?

Any steps or information would be of great help. Thanks.

-

Kind Regards,

Nikhil J.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

There are many options to choose from.

(a)  As stated above, you can use transaction FPPNR to upload the rejected transactions into SAP, if you are receiving the rejected file from the bank in ACH format.

(b) You can also use transaction FPB5 for processing the rejected payments that you get from the file.

(c)  If you are receiving the rejected payments from the bank through an account statement,you can also use FPB7/FPB17 for processing them in SAP.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use FPPNR tcode to upload the return ACH file.

Regards,

Hanu

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

There are many options to choose from.

(a)  As stated above, you can use transaction FPPNR to upload the rejected transactions into SAP, if you are receiving the rejected file from the bank in ACH format.

(b) You can also use transaction FPB5 for processing the rejected payments that you get from the file.

(c)  If you are receiving the rejected payments from the bank through an account statement,you can also use FPB7/FPB17 for processing them in SAP.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan