cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TO PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We will send Invoice from SAP to our customer through PI. When I checked the Invoice last month I can see only few from particular date like 13/11/2011 but from SAP we send invoice from 1/11/2011.

The problem is I cant see invoice from 1/11/2011 to 13/11/2011 but the invoice status in sap was 03.

So I checked in sxmb_moni and in the RWB from PI side but I was not able to see any message in between these dates.

Even I checked SM58 both on sap and PI but I was not able to find anything from the IDOC status was success (03).

Where I can check these files still?

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the messages in PI only for few days based on settings in SXMB_ADM.

If you want to increase those days then

login to SXMB_ADM --> Define interfaces for Archiving and Retention periods --> Click on Retention periods button --> Give the number of days.

In Dev and QA environment we can set more days but this is not advisable in production.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but I was confused whether I can check those in production PI using SXMB_ADM as you said it is not advisable but I need only from 1/11/2011 to 11/11/2011.

Can I check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Thanks for your reply but I was confused whether I can check those in production PI using SXMB_ADM as you said it is not advisable but I need only from 1/11/2011 to 11/11/2011.

You can't check the old messages, if you set those parameters at that time onwards messages are in SXMB_MONI thos many number of days.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then how can I check the archive messages for previous month if they archieved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below links helpful to you

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos