cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Smartform where next page is printing unnecessarily

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have written a smartform to print our packing slip. In my main window I loop through the delivery items for printing and after I have finished printing all of the items associated with the one delivery item I want to print out a u-line so that the form will be easier to read(some sort of way of grouping the items visually) I am accomplishing this by using sy-uline. The problem arises though that sometimes Iwhen I hit a page break the only thing that will print on the next page is this uline. I do not want this line to print at the beginning of the main window on a next page but I have been unable to figure out anyway to keep it from printing. I have tried page protection for the paragraph format being used but that does not work. Has anyone come up with a way to print out a dividing horizontal line across the main window after a loop but control it so that it would not cause the form to think a second page is needed just because of this one line.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Karen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Create a Folder, move your table and what ever code written in program lines under the folder.

click on folder check page protection, it will solve your problem.

Thanks,

Sanjay Gogikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a folder but the page protection button is greyed out so I cannot check it.

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try this way:

1 Add a Program lines to keep the counter.

2 Create a Folder just below your table line. Add a Condition to check if the Counter is same as total # of lines

3 Copy the table line and paste it under the folder

4 Set the Page Protection to the folder

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to select page protection for the folder as it is greyed out.