cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Files From VC (invoking RFC) into ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement which consist of uploading files (from any PC) XML or PDF extension into ECC. I need to do this with a web UI. I got no experience with CE 7.1 (and above) and I just wonder if it is possible from CE 7.1 VC or CE 7.2 VC uploading files into ECC with an RFC development. Is there any uploading component available in VC 7.X which I am not aware of ???

Regards

David Cortes

Edited by: David Cortes on Dec 12, 2011 8:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved...

Regards

David Cortes

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member246153
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Have you looked into What is Visual Composer not? in the below link.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4411

Regards,

Nivas209

Edited by: Nivas209 on Dec 13, 2011 1:29 PM

Edited by: Nivas209 on Dec 13, 2011 1:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nivas,

Thank you for your response. What I really want to know is ..... if CE 7.1 VC or above has a component for uploading files. My scenario is as follow.

• SAP NetWeaver EP 7 (1 server)

• ECC SAP invoice manage (1 server)

*Open Text - Invoice Content (1 server)

My requirement is to built a Web User Interface Portal for uploading files (from any computer) and save it into ECC and OpenText Server. I would like to do this with VC but there is no any component for uploading files (not available in NetWeaver 7).

I do not know if it is a component for uploading files available in CE 7.1 VC or higher and I really would like to know and request for this installation.

Regards

David Cortes

former_member246153
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You want to upload a file form SAP Netweaver CE7.1 to ECC 6.0 correct. If so why you are using VC to upload a file.

You can create a transaction to upload file in ECC and provide the T-Code in an SAP Transactional iView in Portal .

So with the help of that iView you can upload files to ECC from Portal.

Regards,

Nivas209.