cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error KD506 in KO88 for Allocation Structure "by cost element"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created an investment internal order, and assigned the settlement profile to Fixed Assets, marking the "by cost element" in the "Settlement Cost Elements options" in OKO6.

I posted in the order, in the cost element configured in the "origin" in OKO6, and when I try to settle thourgh KO88, message KD506 appears asking to define a cost element in the allocation struicutre.

I don't know why this message appears, as I configured to allocate "by cost element".

Can you help me?

Kind Regards

Mayumi Blak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create secondary cost element at KA06

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I understand that if I flag "by cost element", it means that the settlement will be done using the same primary cost element used in the original posting, that has category 01.

Am I wrong?

Kind Regards

Mayumi Blak

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy full message here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define a settlement cost element for receiver type FXA

Message no. KD506

Diagnosis

In allocation structure CV (controlling area BP01), you did not define which cost element should be used when settling costs/revenues of the sender. Nor did you define receiver type FXA.

Procedure

Assign a different allocation structure to the settlement sender (-> Master data -> Settlement rule -> Goto -> Settlement parameters), or maintain allocation structure CV.

In My allocation strucutre CV, the origin is Cost Elements category 01, and in "settlement cost element" I flagged "by "cost element", to use the same cost element from origin, I mean, I dont want to use secondary cost elements.

Kind Regards

Mayumi Blak

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact, the message is referring to the Assginment 02, but for FXA the assignment is 01, Assignment 02 is for CCS.

Is the order of the assignments in OKO6 relevant?

Kind Regards

Mayumi Blak