Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to set up secure HTTP connection (connection type H) from SRM server to LAC which is installed on the other WEB AS 6.40.

As in the process i have created Anonymous client PSE and imported the root certificate from the WEB AS where LAC is installed by using trust manager. I restarted the ICM.

I have made changes for HTTP connection in the logon/security tab i have choosen security options, Logon procedure->basic authentication, SSL>active, SSL client certificate--->anonymous SSL client.

While doing connection TEST it prompt me the error (ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR), message no: SR000.

Please help me to solve this problem

Thanks and regards

Seshu

5 REPLIES 5

WolfgangJanzen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

According to your description you did everything right - but maybe you have forgotten to restart the ICMan afterwards (which is then still using an older version of the PSE file which contains the "Anonymous client PSE"). That's a detail which is often forgotten (respectively: it's not well-documented).

Call transaction SMICM, then choose menu item Administration > ICM > Exit Soft > Global (if available, otherwise you have to repeat that step on each application server instance).

If the error still persists, you should analyse it by

having a kind look into the ICMan trace file (on both systems):

either use transaction SMICM and press Shift+F5 or use transaction ST11 to display file dev_icm.

Best regards,

Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

I have restarted the ICMAN, still the error persists. I have got ICMAN trace file screen shots.

Would you please tell me how can i send screen shots for you for analysis the problem, Here i dont have option to attach, If you can give some mail id for forwarding this screen shots, it would be greatful.

Thansk and regards

Seshu

0 Kudos

Well, actually SDN is a developer forum - and not intended for problem reporting.

Normally the ICMan trace contains quite descriptive error information. Most likely you'll find there some "chain verifier" error messages there.

If you need help for your specific problem kindly submit a support inquiry.

Best regards,

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Import the server's certificate(Public key) in the SSL Client (Anonymous or Standard) area in Tcode : strust

after that try the SM59, it would work

Jonu Joy

0 Kudos

thanks!

Nikolaij