cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referencing Sales BOM on Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have tried searching but have not found many specifics to answer my question. We wish to create quantity contracts for sales BOMs which have pricing at the "parent" item and we pick and ship the "child" items. I have assigned the same item categories we use on sales orders, ZTAH (parent) and ZTAC (child), to the contract order type.

I have entered the BOM on the contract and it explodes and prices per usual. I am able to reference the contract when creating an order for the BOM, such that each line on the order contains the contract document in the referenced field. However, the BOM on the sales order does not decrement the contract quantity for the "child" items. I have compared the item category configuration and copy control between ZTAH, ZTAC, and the standard BOM item categories, and don't see what the problem could be.

Any help is appreciated!

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

please run t-code VTAA for your contract/order types

and have a look at item details - do you have 'A' in "Copy quantity" field?

i also recommend to test the fileds "Cont.item copy made" and "Copy product select" (if still doesn't help)

good luck!

p.s. in the item category configuration do you have any settings regarding the Bill of Material?