Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the Shopping Cart Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am having problem in the workflow,

1. when we have created a SC when it goes to the approver and if the approver changes the cost center or order or asset or price the worklfow should re trigger, but my workflow it is not triggering.

2. when approver changes any changes thing it is going to come back for the initiator to accept the changes and in the SRM portal when we click on the SC and click on the approval preview it is showing the initiator name over there instead of cost center's approver name. but my guess was the initiator will be the approver for accepting the changes and in the approval preview this name only will appear instead of the Cost Centers approver name when the new Work item id is going to generate after the changes occur near the cost center approver.

Please Help me out in this 2 points.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Q1: Check if the automatic approval is getting triggered on change of SC.

Q2: If the approver has changed the SC (this happens when the approval type is completion) then what you see in the approval tab is current for the user, because he has to access the SC, edit and order it again to trigger a worflow to the approver.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

i am haveing a deadline monitoring for my shopping cart where remainders are going to generate for first day and the second day, after both the remainders generated and the approver changing the cost center or asset or order at that time, the workflow flow should retrigger and send the approval mail to the new approver, but it is not going to the new approver, so the workflow is not triggering in my case. so i need to restart my workflow again if any changes occurs.

in the second point my functional guy says that, when the approver changes any text or any date like that it should come for the accept changes, and when he sees the approval preview, only the approval person should be there but not the creator person in the preview and when the creator of the sc accepts the changes it is showing that it is approved by the creator name but he says that it should the approver name not the creator name.

so can you please help me in this to get the solution.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share how did you resolved this issue. We have similar scenario. Thanks in advance.