cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Where do we define in APO, that when the planning engine runs, it has to generate order with EE and if manaully created it has to be some other category or STR's with cat AG etc (I am not asking the category assignment to key figure)

Regards,

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriman,

You must be bored of seeing me reply to your queries :).

If you are talking about order creation by Heuristic/ deployment, it is related to the ATP category assigned to the key figure only.

You have an ATP category group and an ATP category field in the key figure definition of you plng area. The category group specifies the order categories that should be read into the key figure. The category field specifies the order category that will be created by the tool (Heu / Dep) when you run it.

So if you want heuristics to create EF/EG in stead of AG/BH, you need to make the respective assignment in the ATP category field of distribn demand and Distrib recpt KFs respectively in your SNP plng area.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

NOT AT ALL...The answers which I am gettng from are very very useful to me in understanding the logic and taking them back to work. I am extremely thankful to you.

Where do I define that this particular order category

1. Is for the one's generated by the planning engine (CTM, HEURISTIC, DEPL, OPT etc)

2. Is for the one's created manually in APO

3. Is for the one's coming from R3 to APO

Regards,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Heuristics/Optimizer - in plng area KFs.

CTM - in SPRO "Define Global Values and Default Values" - ATP categories tab.

Orders coming from R/3 - mapped internally, you can see the MRP elemets to APO ATPcategory mapping in SPRO->APO->GATP -> General Settings -> Maintain Category

Manually created orders (Planning book) - Again order category assigned to KFs in the planning area

Manually created orders (RRP3) - PPDS strategy profiles

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ashok

Regards,

SS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thank you for sharing valuable information