cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise adjustment for customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am working with CIN configuration,My client have created a sales order with 10 line item due to some reason 10th line item created without excise duty.Without noticed that he delivered and billed the order,now he wants to adjust the excise for 10th item to existing excise invoice document.How to do that please help me to find solution

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the accounting document has been generated for that billing document, then you cannot make any adjustment. You have to cancel the billing document, excise invoice and redo the process. On the other hand, if accounting document has not been generated, then go to billing document and do the analysis as to why it was not flowing. Accordingly, you can update in billing document, after maintaining the required data.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

but how abt adjusting in j1ih.......because i want to add the particular line item excise duty to the existing excise invoice created for that order... please rply me

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the existing excise invoice, you cannot adjust. You have to cancel that and recreate one more document. J1IH will update only in FI tables for JV and you cannot fetch the value to the already created one.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

may i know what is role of j1ih in sd.......for what we have to use it

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally in case of any price increase or decrease, client would generate credit note or debit note to that effect. Correspondingly, you also have to post the relevant duty portion in FI to pay the differential duty in the succeeding month. For this purpose, we use J1IH. In fact, it is not that SD will execute; some clients will ask their FI colleague to run.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)