cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend Customer Master to many company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I want to extend the existing customer master in company code A to company code B without payment history in A. Can i do that ? please tell me how to make this happen.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Iwan Siahaan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iwan Siahaan,

You can extend customer from one company code to another company code,go to T.code XD01 select your account group

give the customer name and company code (in to which you want to extend) if you want to new sales area you can give new

one otherwise the same existing,after giving this details and press enter system will take you to company code

data,because the general data already existing for the customer.Payment history also separately tracked at company code

level,Take the help of FI consultant in case of difficulty.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the reply.

I already extend the customer master from CoCd A to CoCd B and result is the History payment customer master in CoCd A automatically follow to CoCd B.

What i mean from my question is, it is possible that the history of payment in CoCd A not follow to CoCd B from customer that i extend.

From your statement " because the general data already existing for the customer. Payment history also separately tracked at company code level. " looks is it possible to do what i want, please correct me if i'm wrong.

best regards,

Iwan Siahaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go as per Mr.Lakshmipathi advice.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Untick the box Payment history record in Payment transactions tab and extend the customer to the required company codes. Once this is done, then again the original settings can be restored.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have done what you reply, but after i extend the customer master in CoCd B and check in FD32 for CoCd A, the payment history gone eventhought i put x on payment history in customer master in CoCd A.

Are you sure u can restore the original setting for Customer master CoCd A even for payment history ?

please how to do that .

Thanks,

Iwan Siahaan