cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error HTTP 500 when upload multimedia files in Content Server

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Iu2019ve a problema when i try upload a mp3 file from my SAP ECC 6.0 to my EMC Documentum Content Server 6.5 with ASSAP SP3

If I try upload a mp3 file, the next error appears:

HTTP Error: 500 Internal server error

MimeTypeNotFoundException: No matching mime-type

'audio/mpeg' found.

When I upload text files or even jpeg files, it works fine.

Also, if I try upload the same mp3 file directly in Documentum Content Server, not from SAP system, the upload works fine, and I can play it without error.

In our ECC system, weu2019ve create in transaction OAC2 a new Custom Document Type that is assigned to a MP3 Document Class. And finally in OAC3, weu2019ve created a new entry with the new Document Type associated to another Custom Object, to the ArchiveLink Repository, and link table TOAHR. Is it necessary doing additional steps? Maybe create a new protocol for MP3 in OAA3 transaction?

Any ideas?

Thank you very much,

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MimeTypeNotFoundException: No matching mime-type

'audio/mpeg' found.

In DMS configuration for each document type you need to define workstation application and relevant mime-type.

In your case workstation application and mime-type is not defined .

Check configuration of "Define workstation application"

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hello deepakkori,

Thanks for your answer, but the same error still remains. In DC30 i create the MP3 WS Application with MIME type audio/mpeg, and with alarm application icon. I check that when i try upload the mp3 file using my Custom Document Type that it's associated to an standard Object Type (BUS1065) in OAC3, the document type that i want use still appear with a Text Icon and not with the alarm Icon that i assign for MP3 WS Application. I think that it's possible that could be necessary assign the new MP3 WS Application to Object Type or Document Type, but i don't know the sap transction.

Any idea?

Thank you very much.

Regards.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

Please follow the IMG path as shown

1. Define document type:

SPRO > Cross - Application Component -> Document Management -> Control Data -> Define Document Types.

You will require to defien a document type under which all your docuemnts will be stored.

2.Define workstation application

SPRO > Cross - Application Component -> Document Management -> General Data -> Define Workstation application.

Assign file format as . and mark the check box for Start Authorization and You cannot rename temporary files.

Assign this workstation application to Docuemnt type created in previous step to a field 'Default Appl.'

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hi deepakkori,

I'm doing the two steps but the error continues, maybe i explain wrong, i tell you the main steps that i do for configure the upload of mp3 files.

In OAC2 i create a new Custom Global Document type that i've associated with MP3 Document Class. After, in transaction OAC3, i create a Link for Content Repository using the Standard Object Type BUS1065, that assign to Custom Global document type previously created, also i've assoiciated with the ID repository of my EMC Documentum Content Server and with Link table TOAHR.

Finally for upload the mp3 file, i do it from transaction PA20, selecting a personnal number, and in Services for Object Button i choose Create->Store business document and select the correspond option related with the Object Type BUS1065.

After your last post, i create in DC30 the Workstation application MP3 with follow options:

- Archive Identification: *

- File suffix for application: mp3

- File format: *.mp3

- MIME Type: audio/mpeg

And fields Start Authorization and you cannot rename temporary files activated.

Also i create a new Custom Document Type with next options:

- Field Use KPro marked

- Internal Number Range: 02

- External Number Range: 01

- Number Exit: MCDOKZNR

- Version Number Increment Control: 1

- File size: 0

- Default Application: MP3

Thanks.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I forget indicate that the repository created in OAC0 is an archivelink repository.

Thanks.

Regards.

EDIT: Finally I've solved the issue updating in transacion OAD2 the MIME Type of MP3 Document Class to "audio/x-mpeg" that is the MIME Type associate to MP3 format in my Documentum Content Server.

Edited by: Sonia Bernardo Pérez on Dec 19, 2011 6:35 PM

Answers (0)