cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPMEIntLite

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have upgraded the Integrated environment of SAP MII / ME.

The running versions of the environments are

SAP MII : 12.1.9 Build(116)

SAP ME :5.2.6.3 Counter 9 .

Issue : After upgrade when we try to access the Queue Monitor - High Performance and click on search button we get this error

" Operation Search failed; Exception in getMethodReady() for stateless bean sap.com/xappsmeintegrationear*annotation|sap.comxappsmeintegrationejb.jar*annotation|QueueMonitorPerformanceBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.util.pool.PoolException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Cannot perform injection over bean instance com.sap.xapps.me.integration.ejb.td.queuemonitor.performance.QueueMonitorPerformanceBean@30aa89b3 for beansap.com/xappsmeintegrationearannotation|sap.comxappsmeintegrationejb.jarannotation|QueueMonitorPerformanceBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.lib.injection.InjectionException: Injection on field em of instance com.sap.xapps.me.integration.ejb.td.queuemonitor.performance.QueueMonitorPerformanceBean@30aa89b3 failed. Could not get a value to be injected from the factory."

Similar issue with Supported ME Plants as well, when we try to access this ,we get this error

"Database operation not completed; Exception in getMethodReady() for stateless bean sap.com/xappsmeintegrationear*annotation|sap.comxappsmeintegrationejb.jar*annotation|MESPlantEAOBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.util.pool.PoolException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Cannot perform injection over bean instance com.sap.xapps.me.integration.ejb.td.mesplants.MESPlantEAOBean@3f473ee5 for bean sap.com/xappsmeintegrationearannotation|sap.comxappsmeintegrationejb.jarannotation|MESPlantEAOBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.lib.injection.InjectionException: Injection on field em of instance com.sap.xapps.me.integration.ejb.td.mesplants.MESPlantEAOBean@3f473ee5 failed. Could not get a value to be injected from the factory."

Can someone please guide us to solve this issue.

Many Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Check your DB table structura and that your SAPMEINT tables are correctly migrated.Previous meint tables with prefix XMII_ were renamed to SAPMEINT_.

Regards,

German

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you get the resolution ?

This detail indicates error while MII try to pass the data to ME system so at first place make sure MII get the data from ECC.

Did you check the NetWeaver logs? Or check the MII message monitor to confirm the receipt of SAP data.

0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Which version of MEINT do you have? Did you run CTC Wizard to configure the integration?

Regards,

Alex.

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I see 2 components in the list one is SAPMEINT which is 5.2.6.3 and another SAPMEINTCTC which is alos 5.2.6.3.

I tried running SAPMEINT Wizard but on step 3 it prompted me with question as "SAP ME on different SAP Netweaver Instance"

I unchecked it as MII and ME are on the same Netweaver Instance and when i clicked on next button I see the error on top of page as " Validation Error: Verify if SAP ME application is running and MESYS user exists ME Application should be up and running; verify if MESYS user exists on SAP ME NetWeaver"

I have rechecked multiple time logging with MESYS user on Netweaver but still dont understand where the issue is.

Thanks,

Kumar

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I know, there is no specific upgrade procedure for MEINT Lite because all upgrate instructions mentioned in the Component Installation Guide boil down to just 3 steps: updeploying the current version, deploying the new one, and manual migration of all customizations if any.

So, if your upgrade steps differed from these, I would say you might have just a broken installation of MEINT and you should proceed with the "correct" steps above, infortunately.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

When I refer to my first message where I said when I access the Global Configuration or a Queue Monitor I get to see the error, my initial question and from my past expereince when you click on the Global COnfiguration navigation link the default values should populate from Database but that is not happening in this case. We have applied the support pack on SAP ME from 5.2.4 to 5.2.6 and when we downloaded the support package we dont see any scripts with 5.2.4 to 5.2.6 available to run in the upgrade folder. We are just wondering what scripts to be run after applying the support pack, we are running with Oracle database.

Thanks,

Kumar

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Sorry but no special upgrade procedure was meant and thus no scripts either.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Can you please suggest what steps need to be taken to get this working?

Thanks,

Kumar

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's definitely not an easy task. So hard to suggest anything besides general words: starting with a fresh installation of MEINT 5.2.6, making sure that 5.2.6 integration actually works, then comparing DB structure and content of 5.2.4 and 5.2.6, dealing with customizations.

Regards,

Sergiy