cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : SYN JDBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have little confusion in designg below scenario.I request experts to provide valuable input

I have 2 request from ECC

1. To reteive data from Oracle table (select *)

2. To reteive data based on specfic date range

Req from ECC can we have clien proxy to this??

The response from JDBC adapter need to be updated in some SAP table.

Design : Can we have sender XI adapter and receiver JDBC adapter.Please let me apporiate way to design the interface

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JDBC Receiver adapter supports Sync communication, so in your case develop Sync scenario Proxy-PI-JDBC .

You need to create JDBC Receiver channel ,cleint proxy scenarios XI adapter not required.

search in sdn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for your input.I have designed exact way

Regards,

Dinesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Req from ECC can we have clien proxy to this??

Yes you can do client proxy at the sender and JDBC reciever at the target side and create synchronous scenario. Search client proxy and jdbc receiver in the sdn forum

>Design : Can we have sender XI adapter and receiver JDBC adapter.Please let me apporiate way to design the interface

Yes. You can do both select or update the table in the receiver adapter. Refer SAP Help link for constructing the jdbc inbound or target mesg structure.

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Please let me apporiate way to design the interface

You can design Proxy >PI(JDBC lookup)>Proxy scenario in a synchronous mode. If you want you can design proxy to jdbc also but using lookup will be the best approach. Please refer the below links It may help you.

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/23/lookup146s-in-xi-made-simpler

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Design : Can we have sender XI adapter and receiver JDBC adapter.Please let me apporiate way to design the interface

Req from ECC can we have clien proxy to this??

The response from JDBC adapter need to be updated in some SAP table.

your scenario is like sap->jdbc->sap

so as per my knowledge you need to use Jdbc lookup in mapping leval that is very simple .

Please gothrough this below links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/33/1ec6ced273493a993a80c2301c03da/frameset.htm

thanks,