cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman service connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Trying to establish the RFC, i followed this [https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/access-support].

Now trying to set up and open a Remote Service Connection, i followed the different steps, generated my stfk.oez file and openned it with the service connection : unfortunatly i get the following error message :

" The remote function call library returned the following error message : SAP_CMINIT : rc=20 > Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM DEST=o01,

GWHOST = H/mylanip/S/3299/H/194.39.131.34/S/3299/H/oss001.wdf.sap-ag.de/S/3301, GWSERV=sapw01, SYSNR=01

Location SAProuter 39.3 (SP4) on 'SOLMAN-SRV'

Error SNC proces"

Note ( the LOP is running backgroud ).

I registered my saprouter to SAP with the enterprise ip 80.15.xx.xx and i made NAT redirection from the firewall/router to my lan ip ( 192.168.x.x ) where SAProuter & SOLMAN are installed and i provided the following routestring "/H/192.168.x.x/S/3299".

The open ports are 3200-3299, 1503, 23, 5601, 3389, 32, 1023 and 50003.

I can't manage to find the error.

Thanks for the help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member264034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is not displayed in full, attach the dev_rfc trace file

that gets generated on the desktop from which the

Service Connector was executed from.

Can you also test the SAPOSS RFC test connection in Tcode SM59

from any of the SAP Systems and attach observed errors.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well don't know how but i sucessfully managed to run the test connection SAPOSS and now i can logon to SAPNET just have to choose the group ( public, japanese, ewa, repl, space, do_not_use ).

Surprising thing is that the only change was to how SAProuter was running : i had managed to register it as a windows service but there was no "start parameters" but a path to executable like this one : C:\pathtosaprouter\saprouter.exe service -r -R C:\pathtosaprouter\saprouttab -W 60000 -K "p:CN=myCN, OU=mynbr, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, c=DE".

Now with running from the command prompt with C:\pathtosaprouter\saprouter -r -R C:\pathtosaprouter\saprouttab -V 3-W 60000 -K "p:CN=myCN, OU=mynbr, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, c=DE" the connection is working.

So i guess it was a wrong configuration of the service as a windows one. In the case it was a bad conf can anyone help me on how to set it up right ?

Thx