cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web service creation - too low authentication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

during web service adding in soamanager I cannot choose just Transport Channel Authentication User ID/Password because such errot occures:

SRT Framework exception: Configuration is invalid: DT-RT incompatibility: DT auth. level 'Basic', RTauth. method 'sapsp:None' too weak

in that particular case I cannot set SSL and anything else. I nees just basic auth. Where can I set minimum security requirements, so I can add such services?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly note that the error message in SOAMANAGER states, that Basic authentication is too weak based on the DT settings.

If this WebService was created from a Function Module, during the generation you had to select a security profile.

Please check the following documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/0d/2eac5a56d7e345853fe9c935954ff1/frameset.htm

If Medium or High is selected, Basic Authentication with HTTP protocol is not allowed, only with 'No' or 'Low'.

You can check and change (if you want to) this settings in Ta. SE80

(for all WebService definitions, not only for those, which are created from a Function Module):

1. Search for the service definition

2. Go to the tab 'Configuration'

3. Select 'Security Profile' from the tree.

Here you can see the current setting. In Edit mode you can also change it.

Please note, if this is a standard SAP service, you shouldn't modify this setting, but create a configuration in SOAMANAGER which matches the profile.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great, thank you. Unfortunatelly I faced next problem. After creation of web service all functions work fine, but one (added today) throws:

ZFUNCTION" not

supported (interface: "ZINTERFACE" binding key: "E098DE543259C2F..

when I test it from se80 it returns proper xml. Problem occurs when I test it remotely.. can you help me also with this?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that the namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions is used for simple data types that do not steam from a structure or data element.

Or it is used for all data types if no default mapping is used (did you used default mapping by switching it on in the creation wizzard).

Create both bindings using the SOAMANAGER transaction.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

We are facing the same error , and tried your solution and tried to activate it but we get the same error .

We also assigned the role :SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_ADMIN_TEC to the user , but in vain.

SRT Framework exception: Configuration is invalid: DT-RT incompatibility: DT auth. level "Basic",RTauth. method 'sapsp:None' too weak

Will you please guide us what else could be the reason for this error, or is there any way in which we can find some error logs for the same.

Are there any profile parameters which need to be set on SAP system ??

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

if feel there is no issue except for naming convention.

Please check the "Service" and "Binding" technical name and save. you my try adding sufix to the name as 1 or X at the end...

my issue is resolved  by doing that.

Answers (0)