cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material stock against Sales Order

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

we have the MTO scenario one plant Based on order we run the MRP based on that material availblility check and done the GR against Production order with reference sales order actually my query is if sales order is created against XXXXXX material code after quality i am decided this material is not fit to XXXXXXX so i will post to stock new material code YYYYYY

but when i saw MMBE YYYYYY stock also showing against sales order stock how to avoid this link because that new material code we are not create any sales order

is there any setting for this business i want to stock should be availble in unrestricted not against order

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear.Lakshmiananda

Did you try as I mentioned?

QCC0 > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Completion > Define Inventory Postings

New entry > VMENGE08 and assign movement type 411

Then.. new inventory posting type will be shown in usage decision transaction. Try first.

Regards, DoWook KIM.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

411 E allowed to the transaction

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just idea, not tested.

Add new inventory posting type 'VMENGE08' and assign movement type '411' or '414' in configuration.

(if needed, add the usage decision transaction to allowed transaction for movement type)

Regards, DoWook KIM.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very your rapid reply can you elobrate solution my query is if order is MTO SO is created xxxxxxx material but after qc checking that is decided it is not fit into xxxxxxxx but it is fit into yyyyyy so posted to new material code but in standard SAP shown yyyyyy stock against sales order how system is behave like that because i am not create any order yyyyy material code. can you guide me how resolve this business requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is the std. SAP behaviour only.

Regards

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes that i know this standard but how to post to unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

after tranfer posting to new maerial close ur lot after UD.

and than use MB1B for trasnfer posting.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried the report ZQEVAC20 from the note 48815? Please make sure you run the version for your release.

Regards