cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control setting in header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

there is a query which i want to clear i have made a quotation with some header condition. and then i created a sales order copy from the quotation. now i have checked that the sales order is getting the header condition copied nicely as well as getting the proper calculations also but when ever i go to the header view condition tab i cant see the condition amount which i entered manually in the quotation, that should appear in the order also right? and if it had to appear then can i know the setting what should i maintain in the copy control to bring the amount appear against the manual condition types.

Regards,

Subhrangshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks for your replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for your replies but still i am un able to bring the header condition amount visible in the header details condition tab.

Regards,

Subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies but i want the amount to be displayed in the header details condition tab, i can see the amount displayed in the item details condition tab... Is it possible?

Regards,

Subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhrangshu,

For Header conditions their will be no access sequence.hence you have to give the values manually.

Regards

Pradeep

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with activiting "Value" indicator under changes can be made section for the desired Header Condition Type (V/06).

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to T-Code: VTAA & Select your Order & Quotation Document Types.

Go to item Details.

Here in Pricing Type maintain - D - Copy pricing elements unchanged

Regards

YM

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to T-Code: VTAA & Select your Order & Quotation Document Types.

Go to item Details.

Here in Pricing Type maintain - C - Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others.

This will make sure that Manual Condition are copied from Quotation to Sales Order.

Also make sure that same Pricing Prodecure is determined for both the Document Types.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You specify Pricing type A (copy price components and re determine scales)at item level for VTAA

Thank you,