cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Execute the Service from SICF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Candidate Registration Page of E-rec.

I have made changes in the standard Webdynpro Component and i m able to execute the application from the component directly ie. ( SE80 ) and able to register the candidate.

But when i try to execute it from SICF transaction, the service is asking for the credentials, where as it shouldn't ask as this is registration page.

Do am i missing any setting in SICF or any other.

Please Help me Out

Thanks

Shashi

Edited by: Shashikanth Naram on Dec 12, 2011 9:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

let us analyze the issue...

when you are executing application directly, do you enter the user id and password? If not , delete the cookies of your browser and test the application again...

Let me know this time did you get the login id and password screen?

Generally if we dont maintain the SSO, it will ask user id and password, any how let me know the above result, then we can check further

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your response.

I don't enter any ID and Password at the time of executing the serivce as it takes my User Id and Password by default i.e my SAP System User id and Password, hence i m able to execute it.

But ideally, the end user who is using this serivce (Candidate Registration) will not have any user id and password and should be in a situation to use this service and get registered.

I hope i tried to explain the problem in my view. if you couldn't get any thing pls let me know.

Regards,

Shashi

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope endusers will access ur application from portal. If yes, then your portal guy should maintain SSO configuration, then they need not to enter user id and password directly. if you maintain SSO, it will take automatically.

Or else

enter your login details in below service then it makes the applications automatically takes the details.

SICF tcode,

execute and expand the default_host up to below path

default_host>>sap>>bc>>gui

then double click on gui and select the logon tab and provide your details and save it.

then ur prob wil solve

first check with portal guy about SSO

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The Issue got Fixed. It was authorization issue, after giving SAP_ALL to the Ref User i am using, we are able to register the candiadate.

Any Way Thanks for the prompt response.

Thanks,

Shashikanth