cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 Error :Several modes with the same number at activity 2N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have some Ques stuck in APO inbound "Several modes with the same number at activity 2N". Can anybody help me to fix this.?

Sameer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody help?

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

Could you please share some more info like Queue description etc?

Thanks,

PM

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer, the cif queue would have a name like CF<XYZ>..... Please share this name of the queue. Also, go to /sapapo/cq, select the option "monitor inbound queues" and "explan node". You would see your stuck queue. Identify your queue in the RHS side window, and double click on queue name. It will give you some details on the queue issue. Pls share the same as well.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for your reply. The details are as below.

Q Name - CFLDPRDCLNT100_1007

Error text - Several modes with the same number at activity 2NONCELLO150007 002000000

FM Name - /SAPAPO/CUSLNTRTO_CREATE_RTO_1

I did some analysis and found out that it is becoz of PDS. But i am not sure wht the prblem is. These errors occured due to Back ground jobs failed.

Thanks

Sameer

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer, indeed your issue seems to be linked to PDS creation. Your PDS CIF jobs must be failing if I am not wrong.

You would need to identify which PDS in APO (or which version in R/3) has issues.

Go to CQ transaction mentioned earlier, select teh row containing the issue, and then click on the display icon on the right side top. This will show you the entries in the internal tables taht were being passed on in the CIF.

From here, you need to identify the production version from R/3 that is having issue. I don't have a stuck queue at hand, so can't tell you which table would contain information. Somewhere you would find out the name of the product/location that is having issue, and then you need to check what is the issue with the version. Seems the same mode is being used multiple times in some activity, or in R/3 side, the same resource is being used multiple times in a single activity.

Thansk - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for your help.

I found the issue. It was bcoz of duplicate key in DB table. and this table stores change pointers related to PDS. Using one standard program RSPDSDEL, i have deleted the obsolete change pointers and the duplicate entry.now it is fine.

Sameer.