cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI implementation not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am on SRM 7.0 release 700 andl level SAPKIBKV09.

we are using the report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND to send mails for approvals and notifications for rejections.

the requirement is that :

1. when the PO is rejected, by standard the notification is sent to the creator of the PO , but our requirement is to send that notification additionally to the buyer of the purchasing grp also , means for the same task i have to add an additional receipient , i have learnt that implementing the BADI BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI and coding in the method RECIPIENTS_GET will solve my purpose but when i try to test it , i execute the report using /h hoping that the BADI will trigger it does not go to any executable statement of the report instead ENQUEUE_E_RSWUWFMLEC is triggered and the execution is over after this. I would like to understand if I am missing anything here and why the BADI is not getting triggered. Please help .

2. I would also like to change the logo of SAP to my client's logo , MAIL_DATA_GET method of the BADI will solve the purpose as told , but I am not able to achieve this , any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could partly answer my question , when i am trying to debug the report foreground i had to put values in the

Work Item Creation Date From field and only then the debugger stops at the implementation otherwise not , but when we schedule the job in the background we would not be giving the from date there so I am a little skeptical about that , please can someone throw some light on it.

Also I am awaiting response on the second question.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok here is the latest development on my issue , I am able to populate the an additional recipient in the table CT_WI_RECIPIENT and I can see mails triggering to the user ih his outlook , but when the user logs on to the portal he does not find the work item there , i would want to know if only a notification is sent or a work item ?? how would i make sure that even the Buyer gets the work item .?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

any help please!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could partly answer my question , when i am trying to debug the report foreground i had to put values in the

Work Item Creation Date From field and only then the debugger stops at the implementation otherwise not , but when we schedule the job in the background we would not be giving the from date there so I am a little skeptical about that , please can someone throw some light on it.

Also I am awaiting response on the second question.

thanks