cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with message in receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I have sent a IDOC message in PI and has reached in PI and can see it with IDX5.The message fails though with error no reciver found.

When I am in Receiver determination I do a test in the overview and seem there is no error seen.

So I am not sure where the error is coming from.

Thanks for the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.If you created the Business System in the SLD, check whether it is having the Logical Name and it should be the in ID Business System --> Adapter Specific Identifiers.

If it matches with that value, then activate and do the full cache refresh by using the url

http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

2. Make some dummy changes to your existing receiver Determination --> Save --> Activate --> Check if cache updated properly.

The above error normally occurs in case:

1) Incorrect receiver name is maintained in RD

2) Cache is not updated.....this is the most common reason

3) Condition (if any in Receiver Determination) is not satisfied.

Please go through below thread,

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I have an issue now in the Operation Mapping in the interface dtermination.

This is something new. I checked my IR activated and deactivated objects for Message mapping and then used freed the cache and yet have the same error in the step for Interface Determination where I see the error and stops at this point.

My source is IDOC message Type MATMAS imported from SAP and the Target is my own specific created IDOC message type with limited fields.(resembling MATMAS).

The communcation channel adaptor is file as receiver and used RFC, earlier was FTP server option.

I am not sure where the message error is whic previously I did not have.

Thanks and advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check your operation mapping, which was given in interface determination and check service interface which was provided in operation mapping.

please try to do test configuration in ID.

take the payload and go to tools menu in ID their we have test configuration option just click on that give that payload and test it.

you know that where the error is occured.

2.everthing is fine. try to make some dummy changes and activate it. again yo have to refresh the full chache.

i hope it will help you.

regards,

ganesh.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This type of error will come whenever the message is not satisfied with the conditon in Receiver Determination Step.

please check your conditions in the Receiver Determination Step.

GreatDay,

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no condition put there, so I am not sure where this is coming from.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IDX5 I see that the three things are blank and are receiver Component, receiver Interface and receiver NAmespace is it the reason?

I have although in my receiver determination the receiver busines system defined and I can see there the interface, receiver determination and receiver agreement and have run the test and gives no errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the logical system name in adapter attributes. if it not exist please maintain a logical system in SALE

Former Member
0 Kudos

The messages are reaching in PI from ECC6 and the setup was made accordingly.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dany,

Can you verify you have defined the Sender Interface/namespace/Business System exactly similar to what you are seeing in SXMB_MONI?

Also I believe you don't have any conditions/rules set in ur RD. If you do, then cross verify it again.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I run a test in the Receiver determination of the overview, the next window to the rules, the test is showing complete and nothing seems to be wrong there which is a simulation.

The paypload is showing me no receiver determined.

The receiver interface is showing black there and is only one which is the reciver BS and its interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your object activated ?

Is the cache correctly refreshed ?

Regards,

Horia

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the objects are activated and also the cache I have refreshed a couple of times.

Error message is

No receiver could be determined.