Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Web UI - LoglinkID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Having a tough time with Log link ID. I have created a Work center Link which is visible in dev - But when i transport to QA on the CRMC_UI_PROFILE transaction I see the Deleted Check Box checked against this particular Loglink ID - - Tried many times transporting the changes but unable to get this value changed - Wonder what to do now.

regards,

Nageswaran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member204634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In case you have moved incorrect TR ahead or were not able to record the changes in TR - this may have caused the issue - but you already have transported your changes several time. It looks to be a config problem then - you should check with configuration folks.

Best Regards

Prashant

2 REPLIES 2

former_member204634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In case you have moved incorrect TR ahead or were not able to record the changes in TR - this may have caused the issue - but you already have transported your changes several time. It looks to be a config problem then - you should check with configuration folks.

Best Regards

Prashant

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Managed to Solve the issue - Due to Client copy that was done recent Times - had lost all the config , I had transported Everything except the Work center Link which was available in dev alone- .... Silly one - BUt took time to find this out .

But still could be a useful info for others - whenever you see something in deleted status & if you know that you have not deleted something - check this - /ncrmc_ui_nblinks->Select the Group ID -> Double Click on Assign Links - here you will see the Loglink ID - Make sure to transport this .

Thanks.

Nageswaran