Designing RF menu

Dear all,

I wonder whether you have any good advance on design a RF menu on your experience.

We need to us RF device for one of our warehouse, and we need to map the process to the SAP WM-RF.

May I know how do you design the screen and how to start?

I knw there is a Menu management in SPRO, is there a standard SAP which we can first?

Does ABAP coding require, and why?

We are blank.

please advise if you done an implementation in this area before.

Unfortunately I have not come across anything called LF. Inorder to configure the RF we have 3 options, SAP Console, Mobile web dynpro and ITS Mobile. SAP recommends ITS Mobile for RF due to the advantages it has over the others. You can find the related documentation on market place or SAP help documentation.

We need to create the ITS service in SICF and the generate the templates in SE80 for the required screens/transactions. If you go the transaction LM05 (RF transaction) and go to 'system' and select 'status' you will be able to see the screen number(2100 and 2102) and program SAPLLMOB. The templates should be generated to make this transaction work on the RF. You should use SE80, enter the service that you created with the screen number and program. Once you enter the paramaters the system will generate the ABAP code required for this program and screen number to work on RF. If you search on SDN you can find a PDF document that shows how to create the ITS service and add the screens. That document is incomplete and does not fully show how to add the screens. I am documenting the process and publish on Wiki which might take few days. It is simple to follow that we do not need ABAP help if we are using only standard transactions. If the business requires you to create custom transaction for RF then you will need an ABAP consultant to help add the screens and generate the templates.

0 View this answer in context