Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some information about TM 8.1and 9.0

michael_geist4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

our customer maybe wants to use TM 9.0. all other versions were not useable from their point of view becausethere are to many customer developments in the integrated LE-TRA TM.

Now I want to see the masks of TM 8.0 or 8.1 or also 9.0. The problem is that we get the installation earliest at the end of January.

Is anyone here who can send me screenshots of all masks? I know that this takes time which we all need to staff our projects.

A list like a mapping between the fields and functions of "old" and "new" TM would also be very very helpful and great.

Or do I have the possibility to connect to a TM 8.0/1/9.0? A dummy system would be enough.

Thanks a lot for your help. Your can also contact me by mail. Maybe we can take a call and talk about my problem.

Have a nice weekend and a good time these days before Christmas. I hope to hear something from all the experts here.

Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

TM 8.0 is released GA (Generally Available). TM 8.1 is in RKT (Rampup Knowledge Transfer) with GA not yet determined. TM 9.0 is not yet fully in testing. What is it that you need for the different versions?

A better source of information may be found through your AE, but if that is difficult due to the season, please contact me and I will see what I can do to help connect you with the correct group.

Regards,

Mike Appleby

michael_geist4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks,

I need the differences between LR-TRA and SAP TM8.0 / 8.1 / 9.0.

At the moment we are using the integrated TM.

I want to know which fields of "old" TM are present in SAP TM and for what these fields are used.

And which new fields are present for what kind of business processes?

Regards

Michael

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I am new to Transportation Management and am really only familiar with TM 8.0 and 8.1. I have not worked with LR-TRA. But I better understand what you meant by masks before. I really think your AE is where you should start, but you can send me your contact info and I will ask some folks to contact you who may be better able to answer your questions.

Regards,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Dec 12, 2011 9:41 PM

michael_geist4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael and thanks,

ok... will send you an e-mail.

Cheers

Michael

Edited by: Dumpinator on Dec 13, 2011 12:27 PM

Answers (0)