SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Contract Account Manual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to create Contract account CAA1 manually after giving the Business partner number and Contract object category.

as already existing in CAC in application area P

Please suggest me the solution.

Tcode: CAA1

Business partner No:

CAC : ST Student (Application P)

Error

Contract account category not defined; change the entry

Please suggest me the solution

Vara

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vara,

Turn on the automatic contract account create setting. Use this program "RHIQ_ST_PERS_SYNC_CURR" to update/create contract account.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat Singh,

I Have done the automatic contract account create setting. Use this program "RHIQ_ST_PERS_SYNC_CURR" to update/create contract account. but still i a unable to create contract account automatic and Manual.

Vara

0 Kudos

Hi Vara,

Check the basic settings for Student Contract accounting. Are you using "Create RFC Destination for Automatic Creation and Update" functionality? Please check that whether you have maintained any RFC or not. If yes, then remove that.

The automatic creation function causes the system to automatically create a student account with the account-specific master data when it creates student master data. Check this in SAP_CM_ACCOUNT_DATA_UPDATE.

The automatic update function causes the system to automatically update the relevant account data when it updates account-specific student master data.

You can activate and deactivate the automatic creation and change function. You make this setting in the IMG activity (De)Activate Automatic Student Account Creation and Update.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Vara,

Further to the investigation please check " Maintain Contract Object Types To Be Created Automatically" node in IMG.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Vara,

Check your IMG step SLCM->Master data in SLcM-> Basic Setting for Student contract accounts-> Define contract account category.

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhath Singh,

Thanks to all this problem not related to FICA & not from Studnt contrat accounting. This problem basically its coming from Top organization HCM where its not taking the company code in account assignement INFO type once i have done the modifcation according requirement.

Now i am able t create contract accounting master data manual and automatic for student business partner.

Vara

0 Kudos

Hi Vara

I am facing the same problem as yours and honestly I am also a newbie to SAP system. Could you please tell me how you solved this issue in more detail?

Thanks and Regards,
Sothorm

0 Kudos

Hi Vara

I am also facing the same problem as yours. Could you please tell me how you Resolved this issue in more detail?

Regards

Giri