cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am recently completed my graduation.I am planning to learn SNC functional side only.If it is good for me please advice me how to learn it.If i want to install SNC in my notebook after installation how can i check snc installed perfectly in my note book.

iam from Hyderabad(INDIA).

It is good to learn SNC or APO?.

Please advice me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess that you don't have a job yet, where you use SNC?

SNC is an application within the SAP SCM module and shares the same engine as APO. I work on daily basis with APO and there are a lot of similarities between the two applications, eg. CIF interface. So it would be a good idea to involve yourself in APO. SNC is a rising star and more companies are using SNC, but when you understand the functionality behind APO, SNC is a natural extension of that knowledge.

Besides, the only way to learn something about SNC is to work in a company which use SNC. The reading part is massive and doesnu2019t make sense alone. You need to get hands-on. I donu2019t know if any universities have SAP courses or subjects. SAP have, but they are quite expensive (considering that you are a newly graduate).

Apply for a job within APO/SNC.

Br.

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my opinion, it depends on your interest in the subject to study SNC or APO. It would be good to refer to help.sap.com for getting a basic understanding of the functionalities and you can practice in the system. Added to that, referring to SCN forums would help you learn some specific scenarios. I am not very sure about checking if SNC is installed properly - other than testing if you are able to access the menu, the screens, the WebUI, config, etc.