cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order not transferred from APO to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set conversion indicator on planned orders in APO. However, these planned orders have not gone to R/3. I am getting following message in /SAPAPO/CCR

Order with int. no. 000000000020 (matl CIF_LINER_VAR2/plant 2041) has conversion indicator in APO

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF164

Diagnosis

The planned order with number 000000000020 for product CIF_LINER_VAR2 in location 2041 only exists in SAP APO.

Order 000000000020 has a conversion indicator in SAP APO. The order has not yet been converted in SAP APO or SAP R/3.

Procedure

The inconsistency between SAP R/3 and SAP APO can be rectified by transferring the order to be converted from SAP APO to SAP R/3. This will trigger the conversion in SAP R/3.

I tried to send this planned order to R/3 in /SAPAPO/CCR. Still, I keep getting the same message.

I am thinking that queue for planned orders from APO to R/3 is blocked.

Can you please let me know how I can remove the block so that planned orders can go from APO to R/3?

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in /sapapo/CP1 if distribution definition maintained for inhouse production (publishing type 31) for your plant.

Else please maintain the same for publ type 31 & plant combination.

Rgds,

Ashok

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the PPDS global settings (SPRO --> APO --> Supply chain planning --> PPDS --> Global settings -->Maintain Global Parameters and Defaults), please check that what is the setting maintained for 'Transfer to R/3 In-House Production'.

If it is 'Always create transfer events', please check is there an active integration model for the planned orders for the material. Then make sure that the planned orders reach ECC successfully and then try the conversion.

If you don't want to see planned orders in ECC and only want to integrate production orders, then set the global parameter 'Transfer to R/3 In-House Production' to 'Create transfer events from conversion indicator'.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don't want to see planned orders in ECC and only want to integrate production orders, global parameter is set to 'Transfer to R/3 In-House Production' to 'Create transfer events from conversion indicator'.

Still I do not see the production order created in ECC or iSCM.

Message with error code164 appears against manufacturing order in /n/sapapo/ccr.

I did not see anything blocked in SMQ1 or SMQ2.

No error messages in SLG1 in ECC or SCM

Order with int. no. 000000000071 (matl XXX/plant PL01) has conversion indicator in APO

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF164

Diagnosis

The planned order with number 000000000071 for product XXX in location PL01 only exists in SAP APO.

Order 000000000071 has a conversion indicator in SAP APO. The order has not yet been converted in SAP APO or SAP R/3.

Procedure

The inconsistency between SAP R/3 and SAP APO can be rectified by transferring the order to be converted from SAP APO to SAP R/3. This will trigger the conversion in SAP R/3.

When I try to send to R/3 from /n/sapapo/ccr, it does not work.

Thanks,

Srini

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

Check distribution definitions are maintained at /SAPAPO/CP2 or not. Refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/ab/4f6c39c71c0324e10000000a114084/content.htm

for more details.

Regards,

Mrinal

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

The message says that your order has not reached R/3, and is only existing in APO. Can you check in CFM5 in R/3 if the planned order/ production orders for the particular location-product is already included in some Integration model or not?

Just as a cross-check, after you have verified that the planned order for location-product is already included in some integration model, try running rrp7 to see if your material gets selected for conversion or not.

Thanks - Pawan