cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COS and Inv do be updated with a percent value of material master std price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup a material with standard price .

There is a particular scenario where i will capture a percentage in sales order , when i go ahead with the delivery and PGI the COS and inventory accounts should be hit with the percent value of the standard price .

So if the std price is 100

% entered in order is 73

On pGI the accounting should be

cr inv 73

dr COS 73

but both accounts are hit by hundred

in my pricing procedure i have setup 2 cost condition 1) this one has standard price from material master . 2) This condition will have the percentage value of the cost . I have assigned subtotoal B to the second condition .

i want the inventory and COS to be hit by this value. but system is taking the price from the material it is not picking this condition price .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

After PGI the standard process is whatever is the material value that will hit the inventory and the COGS, if you want to change that i think you can create a Routine or an Enhancment to Hit the Condition value for that particular GL after Delivery.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir ,

Can you please help me at what point the routine / modification should be done . I am unable to find a suitable location in PGI userexit , and in some other programs i got during debugging , it still picks the price from material master . I cant change it to pick from the SO .

Thanks