cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing of order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i am facing problem while closing the order. the scenario is as below.

for a customer belonging to the sales area 1000 01 01 i created an order for 10 materials after order creation i created invoice for 5 material. now as per the requirement i changed the material division from 01 to 02 and material group from Elance to MC. and also extended the sales area for the customer from 01 to 02 division. the same material is listed to the customer and then i tried to put rejection for remaining 5 materials through t-code va02. but then system giving me error that theMaterial 1467-0110-ASRED is not listed and therefore not allowed.

so my question is after listing of material and extending sales area of customer how it is throwing error. what went wrong? please guide.

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the condition record is maintained by material group, and both the material group 01 and 02 division are listed

But the material groups are 'Elance and MC' as per your initial post.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
changed the material division from 01 to 02

Ensure that these divisions are assigned to cross division in VOR2

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check that material is maintained in exclusion condition records.

if it maintained it will shows the error.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

its not there in exclusion....what can be the posibility...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Check Material Listing & Exclusion Condition record.

The problem might be condition record is maintained based on Division or Material group

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dasaradha,

the condition record is maintained by material group, and both the material group 01 and 02 division are listed for the said customer.

Thanks

Ashwini