cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Reimbursement Amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created some expenses using PR05 transaction. Out of the total expenses, some expneses are paid by the company (expenses types are defined accordingly). I want the full amount to be shown as total cost of the trip but only partial amount (total cost - amount paid by the company) is to be reimbursed through payroll.

Ex: total expense amount = 1300, Amount paid by the company = 300, Amount to be reimbursed = 1000

When I click on "Result" or "Simulate" button, I am seeing some strange output in my PDF form. In the table PTRV_SHDR, table, the entries are as follows;

Reimbursement = 1300 (correct figure should be 1000)

Advance = 0

Paid by company = 1300 (correct figure should be 300)

Total cost = 2600 (correct figure should be 1300)

While I am processing through payroll also, total amount is shown as reimbursement amount (1300), which is incorrect. Only 1000 should be paid through payroll.

Appriciate solution.

Edited by: Rajan Palakkal on Dec 10, 2011 10:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly see the below link, hope it will help you..

Regards,

LNB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response although we have solved the problem.

The reason for my problem was that I have assigned both expense types (Reimbursed to employee and Paid by company) to the same wage type. This upsets the system and gives inconsistent result.

I created a separate wage type for expenses that are paid by the company and excluded this wage type from net salary processing in HR.

It is always better to run "Check Customizing Settings (Transaction PR_CHECK) to display all inconsistency in Travel Management. This will help to take the appropriate corrective action.

Edited by: Rajan Palakkal on Dec 12, 2011 8:37 AM