cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES ORDER NO & DELIVERY NO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In a sales return scenario i am using inspection type 05,at the time of PGR system is inspection lot with mvt. type 655,my query is i want to get sales order no & delivery no so that i can create notification on the basis of that.I have saved one layout but in QA32 screen but when i am QA32 with inspection type 05,it is not showing sales order no and delivery no.Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u have saved that layout , than search that layout in the choose layout options.

if ur saved layout is not there than re- select the columns of sale order and delivery number in QA32 and re-saved it wih proper name and than there is one indicator "Use Default".

by this layout set as default on all user screens and ur inserted columns are visible in QA32 transaction.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Guru,

Those fields are there in that saved layout but values are not coming in those fields this is the issue.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u create a notification manually or that notification created in bckgrnd while ur RR.

If it is bckgrnd genrated notification against lot than definitely u get those fields in ur layout. and if u create notification manually than in initial screen u need to enter the sales order / delivery order number.

if it is bckgrnd one than system shows F1 and if it is manual than it is Q1.

Regards