cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static Credit Limit Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frineds,

I want to apply Credit Limit check for Open Billing Items + Posted Billing Iteams + Open deliveries. Pls note we don't want to consider Open Sales Orders here(not Even current Sales Orders).

I have setted all configurations in OVA8 with Static Credit Limit check and it is working during Sales Order Creation. But we want to execute this check during delivery document creation not at the time of Sales Order Creation.

Can you pls suggest how to do this.

Thanks Krishan Raheja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishan,

In OVA8 with combination of your credit control area + Risk category + Credit Group (credit group for delivery)

Check Static check box

and in Reaction maintain value as "A"

Uncheck the Status/Block and

Uncheck the Open orders and check the Open Deliveries.

simultaneously check the setting in sales order and Try.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please remove the settings in OVAk and keep only OVAD.

In OVA8 mark only for open delivery only.

hope this will do.

Rgds,

Sivarajesh J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishan,

Static credit check Considers the Document Value + Open Items.

Document value= Sales Order Has been saved but not delivered.

Static credit check will work only Sales documents. it can't differentiate the Transaction.

So for your issue maintain Automatic Credit check.

Please find the below link

Thanks

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Dec 10, 2011 8:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dasaradha ,

Our requirement is to Save Sales Document and to stop Delivery Document if credit limit exceeds. The limit should be checked with Open Delivery Document + Open Billing documents + Posted Billing documents.

We have done the following:

1. Created Risk Cat 001

2. In VOV8, check division = 2, Check Credit Limit = D Credit Group = 02

3. In OVAK we have assigned Credit Check = D and CCG = 02

4. In OVAD we Del Credti Group = 02

5. In OB45 Update = 00015

6. In FD32 maintained credit limit with Risk Cat 001

7. In OVA8 we have maintained Static Check = 'X' Status/Block = Empty Open Delivery = 'X'

Here we are getting the credit limit check error during Sales Order creation, whereas we want it to be occur on Delivery Creation.

Pls suggest how to make credit check over delivery creation. If any setting made are incorrect pls let me know.

Regards Krishan Raheja

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

For example your risk Category is 001 , Credit Group : 02 and Credit Control Area : 1000

then maintain the Settings in OVA8 with Combination of 1000 / 001 / 02 then in the FD32 assign the Risk Category 001 in that Customer

If you don't want any message give Space for Static under Reaction & Status / Block

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

We want the error message to occur at delivery document creation(VL01N). Now system is giving error at Sales Order creation. If we remove Static Credit Limit check(from OVA8), it is not giving any error either at SO nor at delivery creation.

Pls suggest how to get the credit limit error at delivery creation.

Regards Krishan Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishan,

For your requirement Use Update Group 000015 in your credit management.

000015 will increases the open delivery value and open billing document value

&

When billing document is released for accounting system reduces open billing document value and increases open items.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dasaradha,

Thanks for your reply but I think someting more is still to resolve.

I have changed Update Group in OB45 and this is being updated in OVA8. We have configured Static Credit Limit check here.

But while creating Sales Order, it is prompting error like similar i.e. at the time of Sales Order Creation. whereas we want this error to be prompting during delivery creation.

Pls suggest how to correct this.

Regards Krishan Raheja