Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web services through sharepoint stopped working after QA system refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing an issue regarding web services in our ECC 6.0 EhP 4 QA system. We recently performed a refresh of QA from Production system using split-mirror method. Sharepoint was connected to our QA system and used to use web services which were setup for SAML authentication. For some reason, all of our web services which used to function through sharepoint are now erroring out with error "CX WSSECURITY_FAULT : Invalid key for signature or encryption". After looking at different areas, I found that "secstore" transaction showed the ICF service entries were all showing "System-dependent data for entry /ICF/4JBRQ...... changed : <Prod SID> / <QA SID> " . We had already performed all the setup for web services to use SAML as a post refresh activity, so we opened a message with SAP. SAP gave a migration key to change those ICF service entries from <Prod SID> to <QA SID>. But the program changed them to <Prod SID> instead. SAP is still trying to help us with the issue.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this kind of issue and knows what is the fix for it. Plus if there are any other ares that we need to check that we might have missed. Any help in resolving this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

SV

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi Sonali,

Did you find the solution? We are facing the same issue. We have bunch of web services setup with SAML 1.1 authentication but after we refreshed our Quality system from production system, none of the web services are working. I cannot even see the call coming either in SRT_UTIL (under DELAY_L_<QID>) or in SOAMANAGER trace monitor.

Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Pratik

0 Kudos

any solution for this?