Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFDC - ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

SFDC is trying to send a request to PI. Synchronous Scenario

The request generated by SFDC is not hitting PI ( no track in MONI or RWB communication channel).

The target URL provided and WSDL is tested by soapUI, works perfectly fine. The network team and Basis team has set the ports open and reverse proxy is active.

SFDC is targeting the forefront , forefront is applying reverse proxy and forwarding the request to PI. Both get HTTP 500 Internal Server error. Again , there is no log of any request or error in PI.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SFDC must use credentials to hit PI. If the scenario is tested through soapUI , be assured the problem persists somewhere out of PI.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

its purely connectivity issue, SFDC not able to hit PI .

check with Network and SAP Basis team.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The Netwrok team has allowed the request coming from SFDC applying Reverse Proxy rules. Since they are getting HTTP 500 internal server error, the request must be touching somewhere PI externally and the server not allowing the request to enter. Since there is no log in PI system , this is just my assumption.

Do I need to classify SFDC as Business System in SLD , will that solve the problem ?

Also, I understand that PI dose not accept unauthenticated requests, so what structure/format should they use to include PI login credentials in their call out program. Thanks a ton

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
> 
> Do I need to classify SFDC as Business System in SLD , will that solve the problem ? 
> Also, I understand that PI dose not accept unauthenticated requests, so what structure/format should they use to include PI login credentials in their call out program. Thanks a ton

No. not required to register SFDC system as a Bussines System,Bussines componet sufficient,PI consultant point of view idetifying the HTTP500 error bit tedious job.

i hope you have provided correct WSDL and Service URL to the SFDC team.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

The WSDL generated and Target URL is working perfectly fine with soapUI. If there would have been any cases of irregularities with them, then the request/response structure would have not been working in soapUI.

Also, the URL is accessible on browser. I know this error is out of scope for PI consultants but the project requirements are putting me to figure out the issue.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you sure that SFDC team calling PI system correctly with all required information. this could be the one reason also.

we had faced similar issue while intgrating .net system and ECC using PI. finally i found the problem with .net people.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj,

They are not including PI login credentials in their request. You have any idea about the format/structure SFDC must use to call PI.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SFDC team have APEX environment where they will import PI WSDL and implement the code to pass request .

i had done SFDC integration but i shared PI System credentials and they have used it in SFDC environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your ICM server is failing it, go to your SMICM (or basis to do it) and check ICM trace files.

I had the exactly the same problem, probably ICM could not parse the request from SFDC.

Regards.