Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC receiver error Cannot establish connection with the registered driver

former_member260907
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am constructing a proxy to JDBC scenario. And I am getting error saying "

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver returns: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection. : SQLException: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection"

I can get into my Oracle database using TOAD with same IP address, user name and password. Could anybody tell me what should I do? Thanks a lot!

Charles

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your network team, network conenction between PI and Data base not working , Network team have to open Data base system ports inorder connect PI System.

check with Basis team about network connectivty,like they are bale to ping Data base server ip or not.

please go through below thread,

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are accessing via port1433. please add your IP into their fire wall.then the problem will solve

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Could anybody tell me what should I do?

Talk to Basis or system administrators and check whether your PI server is located within firewall or not. If not then ask them to enable the connectivity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Connect with basis team and check the jdbc driver, it should be ojdbc14.jar or classes12.jar installed. Also make sure it should not be corrupted, it happens sometime back with me, when basis team has installed the ojdbc14.jar but it was corrupt, then they again re-installed proper file.

Regards,

Pradeep

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be some network or firewall related issue. Is the network where you used Toad the same as where PI is located?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava