cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Control 10.0 - Perform manual test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am implementing Process Control 10.0 (SP6).

I set several automatic control and schedule them through "Legacy Automated Framework" successfully. I get results with deficiency etc...

But now, I tried to perform a manual test of a control and I don't find this functionality...

I created a manual Control linked to a business process, I declared it in the "Manual Test Plan" box.

Then, when I create a plan through the "Planner", my plan get directly with status completed and it's not possible to certify my test...

I guess I forget something but I don't now what??

Could anyone help me.

Best Regards,

Nicolas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

Thanks for your reply. In fact, my user had already this role affected.

Furthermore, I declared my user as tester for concerned control through the tab "Access Management"-> "Business Process" and then I received tasks in my work inbox.

I thought that role assignment in GRC backend was sufficient but it seems that the other step is mandatory...

Could you confirm that if you know?

Thanks,

Nicolas

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

The assignment of role in the backend and to be precise in su01 for the user is required only if you have switched on second level authorization during configuration, but in any case the frontend role assignment is necessary whether you switch on or not the second level authorization.

You did right by assigning the role in access management. Alternatively, these roles can also be seen in role tab of org, process, subprocess and control, you can do assignment there also.

Regards,

Smita.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

Thanks for your explanation, problem solved.

Best Regards,

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

The plan will get completed only. After this you will recieve a task in the inbox of the person who has been assigned the role of SAP_GRC_SPC_SOX_PRC_TESTER and then you can set the test to fail or pass.

Regards,

Smita.