cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface ABAP Proxy <-> File - Synchronous - (Is it possible???)

pedro_baroni3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want execute ABAP Proxy which will create File in FTP. On final, i need return "OK" information to the ABAP Proxy.

Is it possible? ABAP Proxy <-> File Synchronous? Without BPM and Custom Module Adapter. Just using RequestResponseBean???

Tks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pedro,

In order to get an ack , I don't think you need to have the proxy as Synchronous. Please go through the below help , it will help you, I guess.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f4/8620c6b58c422c960c53f3ed71b432/frameset.htm

Thanks!

pedro_baroni3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Tks. I implemented the Acknowledgements Request and changed the ABAP Proxy to Async. But the Ack returns to the ECC with the error and is not saved in the Message. The error follows below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?> 
 <!--  Update Acknowledgment Status of Request Message 
  --> 
 <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">
  <SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="PERSIST">REQUEST_MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>4EE24DEB4EA60650E10080000A09071E</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2>CENTRAL</SAP:P2> 
  <SAP:P3></SAP:P3> 
  <SAP:P4></SAP:P4> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText></SAP:AdditionalText> 
  <SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace=""></SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage> 
  <SAP:Stack>Requisição mensagem 4EE24DEB4EA60650E10080000A09071E pipeline CENTRAL versão desconhecida</SAP:Stack> 
  <SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

Any Idea about this error?

Tks in advance.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pedro_baroni3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Problem solved.

The Interface stay Synchronous and was developed a Custom Adapter Module that generates a Payload Response in a File Receiver Channel.

Tks for all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you give more details about your solution?

thanks

pedro_baroni3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rene.

We created a Synchronous Interface. Where Abap Proxy have Request and Response Message, and Message Interface of File Side too have a Request and Response message. But, File Receiver Channel does not response. So, we developed a Custom Module Adapter (JAVA) for send a Response payload with an OK to Abap Proxy. And done, Interface turned synchronous.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RequestResponseBean converts async request message to sync message request. Your requirement is just the opposite. There is no standard way to achieve it.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMO, it is possible only through BPM. Since your target system is file adapter which is asynchronous , you might not achieve the response using requestresponse bean.