SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating real documents from statistical items.

nol_vanderhoven
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution concerning the following case :

when assigning an incomming payment from the clarification list to 2 statistical items, the system creates 1 real document for these 2 statistical items. even if they have different insurance objects. On table DFKKOP 2 items are created with different insurance objects. On table DFKKOPK 3 items are created. One from the clarification account and 2 for the items.

But there's no direct link between these 2 tables. Item 1 in table dfkkopk doesn't match with item 1 on table dfkkop.

What we want is the creation of 1 document for every statistical item. Or is there another table to link dfkkop with dfkkopk?

Thanks,

Noel Vanderhoven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Noel:

Firstly, there is no direct link between OP and OPK, by design.

Why do you need to link them OR to limit the system functionality? I am not sure you can do either, but it would help to understand why you think this is necessary.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Noel:

Firstly, there is no direct link between OP and OPK, by design.

Why do you need to link them OR to limit the system functionality? I am not sure you can do either, but it would help to understand why you think this is necessary.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

thanks for your reply.

The reason is that we receive a file from our accounting department based on the FI-documents.

For reconciliation purposes, we must sent them the fs-cd information.

So, we start from table dfkkopk and need to read dfkkop for extra information such as insurance object.

Best regards,

Noël.

0 Kudos

Transaction FQZG. (I dont remember SPRO path but its present in SPRO also)

If any A Main/Sub is linked with another B Main/Sub in FQZG then it will create extra line in DFKKOPK with B Main/Sub based on statistical item A Main/Sub of DFKKOP.

This is how it looks like DFKKOP and DFKKOPK are linked.

Hope this piece of information would help.

Thanks,

Murtuza