cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one step approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am jagadish...and I am new to SRM and trying to configure the one-step SC approval workflow...when i create a SC, i have defined certain amount for one step approval....but the problem is, this workflow is not getting triggered and the SC is being 'Approved' automatically...when i go though the workflow it says that no agent is ready....please give me a solution at earlier....

Thanks in Advance,

Jagadish.g

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

You have to maintain an SRM user (not a SU01 user) into the organizational structure with role manager and "red hat" so that the system can find it when A step approval workflow is trigerred.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

are u saying about the org structure only na...i have maintained it in PPOMA_BBP.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Have you assigned the Agent in the customising path:

Supplier Relationship Management>Cross-Application Basic Settings>SAP Business Workflow>Perform Task-Specific Customizing>Assign agents ?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi disha,

i have maintained in that path ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u please let me know if there would be any solution for this....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u saying about the org structure only na...i have maintained it in PPOMA_BBP.....

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You say that the workflow without approval is always triggered. Please could you check again the start condition and wether both are active.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pierre,

My problem is one step approval workflow(ws1000129) is not getting triggered when the value of the shopping cart is exceeding the limit.....

in my process....the value limit of one step approval is 1,000$ ..... when ever this value reaches for SC, no relevant WF is getting triggered....

plz let me know if u know something....

Thanks n Regards,

Jagadish.G

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Did you maintain your $ currency in your WS..129 WF ?

kind regards,

Yann

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check in your start condition that the value you test is under the event object (named like &_EVT_OBJECT.TOTALVALUE& ).

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yann,

yes i maintained $'s in the workflow 129....

the problem is SLAPPROVER is not getting triggered....

The shopping cart is automatically being Approved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pierre,

The start condition is also ok....

i dont where the error is occuring...

The problem is SLAPPROVER in the organizational struc is not getting triggered....the shopping cart is automatically being Approved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jagadish,

We have a similar prob. here, our one step approval is not gettting triggered though our no approval works fine.

Any ways of how you solved this problem earlier?

Will be of great help?

Reg.,

Sridhar

Answers (0)