SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Billing Document line items are generated during Schema Execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have noticed that some of the schema steps (that were executed) do not appear as line items in Billing Document but some do.

I want to know how it is determined? Is there any specific check or entry in the billing schema lines/steps that determines which Billing Schema line items can appear on Billing Document?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the billing document display (EA22) you can see each and every step of the corresponding rate(s). I think you need to change your layout for that. Only the posting relevant line items are displaying , I think.

0 Kudos

Hi:

The "schema" is composed of "rates", an "rate" have "rate steps", each "rate step" is a variant program it uses controls, by setting these controls you can write lines of additional information in the billing document. Anyway, some variants are always writing lines (ex. QUANTI01), in other cases are variants that write lines of consumption DBERCHV (Ex. QUANTI22).

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you donu2019t see line items in your bill document, you have to choose info lines written option in you rate steps in variant controls. Where are some variant programs by default will write lines such as QUANTI01 ( this variant will generate posting relevant line items, so no need to select write info lines for such type variants).