cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt about Intercompany Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus...

I have a doubt in intercompany process like here we assign internal customer in ordering sales organisation....Here internal

customer means how we can create.....???? my idea is normally xd01 we can create a customer with ordering company details

and we can assign that customer in ordering sale org.....this is my idea.;..it is correct or not...please reply ......i read some

documents.....i am little bit confuse in this point....

2) In intercompany process can we maintain single pricing procedure for f2 and iv....if it is possible how can we maintain...i know requirement is 22...this configuration is enouth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kramsapsd,

Create the Ordering sales organization as the customer in *XD01* & assign this customer to the internal customer no by sales organization in intercompany billing.Here intercompany invoice will be given because ordering sales organization should be billed by supplying plant.

You have to maintain the separate pricing procedure for intercompany billing & you have to raise the intercompany billing with reference to commercial invoice billing.

*Intercompany Pricing*

-- Intercompany pricing (ICAA01) -Maintain base price & Intercom price&required condition types in procedure according to the business requirement

For intercom condition type (IV01) assign check mark in Required & statistics & X in Print, Assign 9 in subtotal & req-22. & ERL account key

--You have to create condition record for in VK11 for PI01 which is included in STD Pricing procedure RVAA01

--Assign this PI01 condition type in Intercomp condition type (IV01) in Reference condition type

--Assign this Intercompany pricing procedure in OVKK

--Make sure you have to maintain the copy controls in VTFF (F2 commercial invoice to IV-Intercompany billing)

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradeep kumar,,,

1) thank you first of all solved my problem.....a small doubt.......here u said create customer in xd01 with ordering company

details and assign to ordering sales org....i understand that answer...in xd01 what details we give normally in sales area

.....howto find the differentiate this is normal customer and this is our ordering company cutomer...

2)...last week i attended mahindra satyam interview...they asked my can we give same pricing procedure for f2 and iv ...if it is

yes how we can give...i know for intercompany we give two pricing procedures normally.;..if we want to give same pricing

procedure ...whats the config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kramsapsd

XD01 what details we give normally in sales area

You will maintain the normal data as the normal customer data is maintained.But in delivering plant you will maintain the plant from where goods will be delivered (from another company code plant).you will maintain the customer pricing procedure,Factory calendar,shipping conditions & required fields.

--As far my knowledge we will maintain only one pricing procedure for intercompany billing.

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For creating inter company customer XD01 is the transaction code and here use the accounting group is ZAC2.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

For Inter- company You need to do some settings in Enterprise Structure level. After that Try to Extend the customer master and also Material master.

IF you want Same pricing procedure for Billing and Inter-company , Both the Billing Document type F2 and IV assign the Document pricing procedure Same so it will take same pricing procedure if you want different assign Different Document Pricing Procedure and also Do the Necessary settings in T-Code OVKK

Regards,

Prasanna