cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The price should not be copied from the invoice and only quantities should be copied from the invoice into credit memo request. Only FERT items should get copied in to the new credit memo request. But not the empties or the empties returnable items.

Thanks,

Pandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure why the requirement is not to copy price from invoice as you are giving credit memo based on incorrect prices charged(less or more) in invoice. So the price conditions would have to be picked up from invoice.

Regarding your second requirement, it can be satisfied by writing a logic in a custom routine and attaching this routine in 'Data Transfer routines' in Tcode : VTAF (Billing doc. to order copy controls).

Here in the routine, you can give the logic to only copy FERT items

Thanks,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh Sarkar,

This is new requirment from clint i got the second logic but can u please provide me for 1st logic which is "The price should not be copied from the invoice to credimemo"

thanks.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

If the Price Shouldn't be copy from the Billing , try to maintain different pricing procedure and assign it to Sales Document Type

Regards,

Prasanna

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah, as responded in previous post, use that method, if you don't want to go for development.

Or

you can develop and use customer reserve PRICING TYPE say, X-Customer reserve X.

And assign the same in your copying control item - pricing type.

Regards

JP

Answers (0)