cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tcode for SAP report??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you pls tellme the transaction code to see selective reports.

I know that SAP1 shows all the reports. However I am seeking for TCODE that can give us option to see our selected/desired report.

for example: I want to see report RHRLAT0.

I appreciate your time.

Thankyou

Sambal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Easy access screen select Extras--> Settings----> Select the check box for, Display Technical Names and press Enter.

Thanks

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SARP and SERP TCODE and see all modules stanard reports

thanks

venkat

Edited by: Satya venkat Rao.R on Dec 9, 2011 1:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the Tcodes for the reports

S_PH0_48000513 - Ad Hoc Query

PPIS - HIS

SQ01 - SAP Query

Is this ur looking for...?

Regards,

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to se38 or if you want table data go for se16n and give table name like pa0002,pa0008 etc

You can also check with a tcode PAR1 by selecting required fields

Thanks

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

T-Code: SE38 you can find all the standard reports

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we use TCODE se38 from displaying ABAP programs. I am seeking for report TCODE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with RRMX tcode and here you can only view zreports and these tcode is used by BI consultant

wait for expert advice if my ans not clear.

Thanks

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

From your response i am getting that you want to find the T-CODE of the report?

If so,

Just go to SE80 transaction and then enter the program name and in the Repository Browser you will find many folders below your program name. Just expand the Transaction folder and see whether there are t-codes in that for the report.

If this is not you wanted please be little more elaborate about your question so that we can help you.

Thanks ,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My query goes like this,

We use sm30 to see configuration tables, here we select our desired table to look into it. for example V_t588a.

we use SE38 to see our desired programs, for example RPCALCU0.

in the similar way, i want to look into report RHRLAT0 by simply typing it. instead of searching all the available reports in SAP1 I want to see the report by typing the respective reportname in the proper TCODE.

Edited by: joginder sambal on Dec 9, 2011 11:25 AM

harishtk1
Active Contributor

Several answers provided above are correct.

Whether it is a program or report, you can go to SE38 type in the name example RHRELAT0 and view or execute it.

A Report in SAP is just a program.

Hope this helps

Former Member

Hello,

I am not aware of anywhere from the welcome screen in SAP that you can enter the report name and have it execute. You can use the suggestion previously mentioned to display the technical names of the menu options, and these are the transaction codes, which in turn are associated with the execution of the report.

Of course executing from SE38 or SA38 is also possible, but discouraged in productive environments.

If you know the name of the report and do not know the transaction code, you can use the option mentioned previously referring to SE80.

The last means that I know of is to use either SE93 or using SM30 look at the table TSTC.

Either of these will give you the option of entering the report name and then upon execution you will be able to see if there is an assigned transaction code. This you can then use in the initial secret (in the transaction code field) or create a favorite by intreating the transaction code into the favorites directly.

Hope this helps.